If you feel unwell
The symptoms of COVID-19 can resemble a cold or flu. Any member of the Wycliffe College community who is experiencing any symptoms related to cold, flu, or COVID-19 must self-isolate and complete the COVID-19 Reporting Form. It is critical that if you have at least one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you must self-isolate to avoid spreading illness to others.
Immediate actions you should take include:
- Immediately isolate yourself to prevent any possible spread of COVID-19;
- Contact your local public health authority and follow their advice; and
- Complete the COVID-19 Reporting Form.
You need to self-isolate if you:
- Have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19;
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Are waiting for laboratory test results after being tested for COVID-19; or
- Have been advised to self-isolate by your regional public health authority.
Self-isolating means staying home and avoiding all contact with others.
If your symptoms worsen, immediately contact your healthcare provider or public health authority and follow their instructions.