Coronavirus/COVID-19 Response: Read information and updates
Wycliffe College Archives
The Wycliffe College Archives provide archival materials and research services for students, scholars, or members of the public.
Find a general listing of our holdings along with some more detailed finding aids for specific collections. Apart from photographs, architectural drawings, student records, administrative material, faculty papers, and the papers of past principals of the college, some of the highlights of our holdings are:
- Jakob Jocz: papers concerning Jewish-Christian relations
- Ronald Ward: late professor of New Testament
- Bessie Quirt papers relating to Anglican Deaconess and Missionary Training House
- Maurice Flint papers: prison ministry and ministry in the Artic
- Canadian Church Missionary Society papers
Consultation of the archives is by appointment only. Send us a request if there is material you wish to consult, and we will advise when the material will be available for consultation.
For any queries of a genealogical nature please include as much information as you can in the research request.
- Genealogical: $75 for the first hour. Each additional hour $50.
- Photocopies or PDF: 50c per page (8.5” x 11” or 11” x 17”)
- Digital Images (high resolution TIFF): $45 per image.
For all research of genealogical nature, advance payment is required. We will advise if more than an hour of research is required.