Frequently Asked Questions
- Parking in downtown Toronto, as you may know, is very limited. Some specifics:
- There is no general parking at the College, but if you require handicapped parking, we may reserve a spot for you if you let us know ahead of time.
- There are various paid parking areas around the University. See here for a map of parking lots. The closest is the underground parking at the U of T Graduates Building, on the NW corner of Spadina and Hoskin (the building with the big “O” hanging over the street!), three blocks from the college, where parking over the weekend is only $10 a day.
- Apart from that, there is metered parking on Tower Road.
- If you are able to come by public transport, we strongly recommend it. The closest subway stop is Museum. Walk south 100 paces or so to Hoskin Avenue, and Wycliffe College is facing you across the street.
Do I need to be currently involved in a children's ministry to attend the conference?
Certainly not. The conference welcomes parents, grandparents, church volunteers, Christian educators, and anyone who has an interest in the spiritual growth of children.
What are included in a conference registration?
Conference registration includes all concurrent workshops, opening worship time, a free boxed lunch meal, and childcare service.
What is the registration deadline?
Registration will remain open until the day of the conference.
How do I register?
Please register on our registration page.
Do you have discounts for groups?
Group discounts are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 946-3535 ext.2558 for group discounts.
Will there be childcare provided?
Yes. We do provide childcare for children from the age of 3 to 11. As you register, please indicate your need for childcare.
How do I get to Wycliffe College?
Wycliffe College locates with at the heart of downtown Toronto within the University of Toronto - St. George campus. The closest TTC subway stations are Museum station (3 mins walking) and St George station (5-8 mins walking). See the TTC Map to plan your trip.
If you are travelling from out of town, we suggest that you leave your vehicle at your hotel, or park your vehicle at one of the TTC communter lots such as Wilson, Downsview, Finch or Kipling stations, and then take the TTC subway (the Toronto Transit Commission) to Museum station. Please note that Yorkdale Mall no longer permits TTC communter parking.
Where can I park my vehicle close to Wycliffe College?
There are multiple paid parking options on campus. Street (meter) parking is available on Hoskin Avenue (check meter times) or the Tower Road parking lot, which is right next to the Wycliffe College building.
Here is a list of some other on-campus parking options.
Municiple Parking ("Green P") options are also available within walking distance from Wycliffe College. Please see map here.