At A Glance
- Open to all U of T Graduate Students
- Single occupancy rooms only
- At the heart of St. George Campus
- Meal plan included
- Quiet, secure, and community focused
2018-19 Fees & Dates
- $10,900 plus $100 Wycliffe College Association fee
- September 1, 2018 - April 22, 2019 (December 19 - January 4 excluded)
Wycliffe College, a historical landmark in downtown Toronto, is ideally situated on the corner of Hoskin Avenue and Queen’s Park circle at the heart of the University of Toronto campus. From here, you'll have a short walk to Museum or St. George subway stations. It's an ideal location whether you are studying at Wycliffe College or in another department at the university.
We have seventy-five clean, comfortable rooms that are ideal for quiet, mature students to live in and pursue their studies. Residence rooms are furnished with a bed, closet or wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelf and dresser, high-speed internet, phone and a cable TV connection is available.
Residents have access to shared kitchens, men and women’s washroom facilities, coin operated laundry room, lounges, a chapel, billiards, game room, and snack machines. Cable TV in rooms is available at an extra cost.
Learn more about living at Wycliffe College and contact us today.