Wycliffe College Book Launch
Sep 25, 2018
It has been a productive publishing season for Wycliffe College. On Wednesday, October 10, 2018, beginning at 3:00 p.m., College staff, students, trustees, alumni, and faculty will come together in the Wycliffe College Reading Room to celebrate the new books that have been published by faculty and graduate students in the past year.
Authors will be present to speak about (and autograph) their books, which will be available for purchase on-site from a sales table staffed by the University of Toronto Bookstore.
The following books and authors will be celebrated:
- Christopher R. Seitz. The Elder Testament: Canon, Theology, Trinity. Waco: Baylor University Press, 2018. (Please note: Professor Seitz will appear via video.)
- Ephraim Radner. Chasing the Shadow–the World and Its Times: An Introduction to Christian Natural Theology. Volume 2. Eugene, OR: Cascade, 2018.
- Annette Brownlee. Preaching Jesus Christ Today: Six Questions for Moving from Scripture to Sermon. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2018.
- John Bowen & Michael Knowles. Good News Church: Celebrating the Legacy of Harold Percy. Burlington, ON: Castle Quay Books, 2018.
- Andrew C. Witt. Redemption and Relationship: Meditations on Exodus. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock, 2018.
- Thomas P. Power (ed.). A Flight of Parsons: The Divinity Diaspora of Trinity College Dublin. Eugene, OR: Pickwick, 2018.